[Baltimore] 08 Blue Moon Cafe

This is a place where "great breakfast" served and loved by many locals and outsiders. This is a 24 hour open little restaurant but always very crowded. We chose a rainy day morning to come and hoped that we don't have to wait... Well, we still waited for nearly 45 min to get our table and be seated.

For three people, we have ordered the followings: 
Sweet baby Jesus, one of their musts. It is made of medium-cooked eggs, lump crab meat, and hash topped with Dutch sauce (I think). Impressed indeed. Very special experience for me.

Another must-order is this Captain N Crunch Fench Toast., made of crispy three stack sugar french toast topped with whipped and some fruits. I really love this dish and I think I'll come for this next time. 

Compared to previous two dishes, this Italian Omelette tastes just very ordinary. It comes with biscuit, toasts, has browns, or tortilla (not in the photo). In fact, it is not like the omelette that I had eaten before. A little bit dry it is, maybe Mexican style? What I do know is that I won't order this if I come again. 

In general this is a good brunch dining place. Just the space is a bit tiny and you have to wait for a table if you come in daytime. Since it opens 24 hours, I might consider coming at night time for the Crunch French Toasts.
By the way, drinks are just so-so. So don't expect too much for good beverage here. 
[Baltimore] 08 Blue Moon Cafe [Baltimore] 08 Blue Moon Cafe Reviewed by 白袍下自由的靈魂 on 2/11/2018 Rating: 5

No comments